Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Pics

If you are a regular to my blog you have probably noticed that I haven't been blogging as often.  There is a reason for that.  I have been doing some part time assembly work for a scrapbooking company.  It has been taking up ALL my crafting time (Bummer!).  I've been finding it hard to step foot in my craft room since I always have work to finish first.  Now that better weather is here I will also be losing my cabin fever stuck in the house time (double bummer). 

We didn't get our eggs colored until Saturday night.  Hubby got a little excited and boiled 3 dozen.  I have eggs running out of my ears.  I'm not a big egg eater and Pea is allergic, so hubby better start eating. 

Our closest family lives 8 hours away, so it was just the three of us for Easter. 
Bella even found an egg.

We woke up early for Pea to hunt her goodies and then headed to the Minnesota Zoo for Farm Babies.  The Zoo was very busy, I guess a lot of people don't do the whole Easter dinner thing. 
The Easter bunny was brave to hide this one.
My little chicken
Pea got to pet a 3 week old pig.  Life is good.
If they only stayed this little and cute.
Pea's first corn on the cob of the year.  Notice the closed eyes, she really loves corn on the cob.

So what did we have for Easter dinner?  Chinese of course.  We do this at Christmas too.  It just doesn't seem worth it to cook a big meal for 3 of us. 

Hope you had a good Easter too.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Erin- You doing some work for OA? I am too. I also worked the sale. It was super fun. Let me know how it's going. Jen

Ann Leek said...

Missed you on Easter. I would have been okay with Chinese. ;)

Meme said...

Love the pics!

Pea looks like she really is enjoying that corn on the cob!