Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Let's Play"

This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is "Let's Play"  All you have to do is create a card/project using your fave sport/game as inspiration.
The sketch I used is from the Card Patterns Sketch #112.  I will be the first to admit that this is a super simple, easy card.  My mojo took a little vacation this week (at least one of us is on vacation).  I couldn't get to girly since it's a boy card.  I tried embossing the red cardstock and didn't like it, so I went back to the plain red.
Copic:  E000, 00, 11
T5, 7, 9
R24, 27, 29
B24, 26, 28, 29

Make sure you visit all the Pixies (in my sidebar) and see what sport they are playing this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, May 4th!

5 comments:

margie c said...

This lil Soccor Boy is super cute! I love the soccer ball background too! Great card :)
hugs to you!
margie

Vanessa said...

Fun and cute card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Tasha said...

Really cute card Erin, love the sentiment and colour combo
love tasha xx

Lynne Phelps said...

What a great boy card! Darling, and the background paper is perfect! I also love the way the border punch echoes the round ball shape.

Meme said...

I love him!