Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Say It Out Loud"

This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is "Say It Out Loud!"  All you have to do is include a sentiment on your card or project.  

I thought this would be perfect for Mother's Day.  It's how I feel most days.
For my card I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 112 and combined it with the color challenge #80 from Colour Q.  I colored "When Will My Prince Come" with Copic markers.  The polka dot embossing is from a Sizzix texturz plate Large Dots.  I adhered little crown punches onto the Cherry Cobbler paper and punched that out with the SU tag punch.  The sentiment is from A Muse, the ribbon from SU.

Copic:  W2, YG03, YG26, YG63, R02, R05, R08, YR21, YR24, E000, E00, E11, E33, E35, E37, E41, E42, E43, E44, E57, E59

I hope you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, April 20th!

3 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

This is super gorgeous! I love the colors and this one of my favorite images! I love the way you did the sentiment!

Tasha said...

Oh this is so sweet Erin, love the sentiment you used and fab layout
love tasha xx

Sylvia said...

Sweet card, Erin! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.