Friday, April 1, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Freebie - No April Fools

Free Today Only!  Go to the Pixie Dust Blog and grab the free digi, April Pal. 

(This adorable card is the work of our Pixie Dist creator, Kathy!)
Meet our friendly Pixie Pal of the MONTH...April Pal. He is all ready to take care of his pet rabbit. This image is perfect for your Easter cards. What sweet little boy would not love to get a card in his basket from Mr. Hoppy himself with this fun image!!
Pixie is excited to share the news that this is the first of 12 Pixie Pals. So keep your eye on the STUDIO each month for the newest Pal in the bunch!!

3 comments:

Scrappychick said...

He's soooo cute Erin!

Erin said...

Yes, he is. I wish I could take credit for him but this is not my work. It's the work of the Pixie Dust creator Kathy. I will add the to my blog post, totally slipped my mind to give proper credit.

Tasha said...

OMG Erin this is so cute, love how you coloured this it pops out and looks amazing
love tasha xx