Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Don't Forget School"

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge this week!
Your Pixie Dust challenge is to
create a school themed tag or bookmark.
I made my bookmark with Pearl of Wisdom from The Pearl collection.  I used KI Memories Toy Box designer paper and ribbon.  I colored her with Copic Markers (RV02, RV04, R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR07, E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E25, E27).

Make sure you visit all the Pixies (in my sidebar).
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, June 22nd!



2 comments:

Cat said...

LOVE your adorable bookmark, Erin! The colors just make me smile! Hugs

Meme said...

So cute Erin. What a great idea. The colors are so bight and cheery!

So? Did you find Oz?

I did not :(

But will continue to look!