Friday, June 24, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio New Release: Steampunk


It's Steampunk RELEASE DAY!

Pop over to the Pixie Dust Studio shop to grab yours!
For my card I used the sketch from the Card Patterns Sketch 120 challenge.  I matched my colors up from my designer paper (Imaginisce Aminal Crackers).  I did a little paper piecing on the balloon and colored with Copic markers.  It had a floating in the middle of nothing feel so I added the clouds (A Muse) to anchor the image.  The popped up banner is from a Riley moose stamp on pink cardstock.  I added a little shadow using Copics then tied it to the balloon with twine.  The border punch is Martha.


Make sure you visit all the Pixies (in my sidebar).
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

margie c said...

Super cute! I just love everything about your card, it's one of my faves :)
Hope you're doing well!
hugs, margie

Anja (scrappie) said...

Oohh that image is soo cute love it. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

Meme said...

This is totally cute! I love the puppy! Great coloring!