Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio New Release and a Challenge: WINTER

It's a big day at the Pixie Dust Studio!


First, it's RELEASE DAY!!!!

The new collection, WINTER, is perfect for you to get a head start on all your holiday cards.

I used Dolly's Jammies for my card.  The bunny slippers made me think of the bunny outfit in A Christmas Story (one of my favorite Christmas movies). 

I can't take credit for the layout, I found it in my inspiration book of all the things I print off the web.  I think the card I based it off of was from Leigh O'Brian.  Does everyone keep a big binder of cards from magazines and blogs?  I have volumes.
about my card:
DP:  October Afternoon Good Cheer
Copic Markers:  BG000, 53, YG17, 67, RV21, 23, 25, R24, 27, 29, E30, 31, 25, 27, 47, 55 

It's also challenge day at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog

This weeks challenge is simple, anything goes. 
 The only rule is you must use a Pixie Dust Image.

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Aug. 10th!

5 comments:

Danni said...

So very cute!! Neat layout!

Scrappychick said...

FABULOUS layout with the long card and the fun papers!!

Cat said...

Tooo cute! Dolly is adorable in pink!

Especially_For_You said...

Adorable card! I keep a binder full of card sketches for when I need some inspiration, it really comes in handy!

Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

margie c said...

Dolly is such a sweet girl! I love the papers and layout you used! Very creative and fun :)
hugs, margie