Friday, August 19, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio - New Release CANDY JAR

It's release day!!!

 Check out the whole collection at Pixie Dust Studio.


I used Sweet Santa for my card.


The sketch is from Ribbon Carousel Challenges #16.  I colored Santa with Copic marker (BG45, B00, B01, W1, W5, W7, W9, E50, E51, R24, R27, R29, RV21, RV23, Y35, Y38, YG01, YG05).  The fluffy part of his suit is liquid applique.  The designer paper is October Afternoon Good Cheer.

See more of the CANDY JAR collection by visiting the Pixies!!
Erin (me)
Cat
Cyndi
Gudrun
Joyce-Challenge Blog Coordinator
Karen
Kristy
Margie- DT Coordinator
Suzi
Jingle
Jessica
Mary
Kim (Aug. Guest)



4 comments:

Ann Leek said...

That's really cute. I love the non-traditional colors in Christmas cards.

Annette said...

this little santa is just too cute...
love your card..thanks for sharing.

Scrappychick said...

OMG! I just love him, the papers are yummy and the applique...love it!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fab papers! LOVE that you are already thinking of the holidays--I really need to start my cards:) LOVE his fluff!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!