Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek and a Challenge: Candy Jar

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge and a sneak peek of our new collection, CANDY JAR!
This weeks challenge is " A Tween Teen's Dream!"
 Create a project for a teen/tween.
I used Miss Lolli Pop for my card.
The sketch from my card is from the I heart sketches August challenge
I colored Lolli with Copics. (BG11, 13, 15, E000, 00, 11, RV02, 04, 09, V12, 15, YR20, 23, 24).
I also added some Spica glitter pen in pink and glossy accent to the candy in her hair.  The designer paper is from DCWV The Sweet Stack.  The embossed candy is from the Mini Monsters embossing folder. 
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Aug. 24th!
Visit the other pixies

3 comments:

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

omgosh I am gonna have that song in my head now all day, HAHA! Such a cute card!

Mary J said...

So pretty, Erin - that paper is perfect with this cutie!

Meme said...

Sweet, sweet card!

Great colors! Perfect coloring!