Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek - Winter

Today is the first day of the Pixie Dust Studio sneak peeks for the new WINTER Collection!!!
This little guy is named Smore Candle Treats.  I love any reason to use my massive camping paper collection, so I made this snowman into an ant.  The designer paper and happy camper sticker is from the October Afternoon Campfire collection.
Border Punch:  MS Zig Zag
Spellbinders LG & SM Labels
Copic Markers:  R24, 27, 29
E15, 17, 18, 35, 37, 39
W0, 2, 5, 7, 9
BG32, 34
Y06, 08, 17
G94, 99
YR21, 23, 24

Inside:
Embossing Folder:  Tim Holtz Woodgrain
Tree Die:  My Favorite Things
Grass Border Punch:  Martha S

Come back tomorrow for a challenge and the release of the WINTER collection!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Erin, I love this card! Absolutely love it!

Mary J said...

Love this Erin! Gorgeous use of that border and sentiment!

Cat said...

Your little "ant" is so cute! How clever!