Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Book or Movie?"

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)

It's time for a new challenge!

This weeks challenge is "Book or Movie?"
 
Create a project based on your fave book/movie.

If you saw my challenge post last Thursday you know I LOVE The Wizard of Oz. 

 My hubby wanted me to decorate 3 tins with a Halloween theme.  I found the metal tins at Micheal's on clearance for .17 each.  Can't beat that!  I will show you the other 2 tins next week.

Image:  Pixie Dust Studio Wicked Pixie of the West
DP:  Graphic 45 The Magic of Oz
Martha Stewart Punches:  grass, tomb stone, cat, iron fence
Copic:  YG01, 05, 07, C1, 3, 5, 7, 9, E23, 25, 27, 35, 37, V93, 95,99

 
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Oct. 5th!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is just wonderful!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely BREATH-TAKING!!! This is a vision of loveliness! You should enter this like everywhere - it's a show stopper!! x0x0

Lynne Phelps said...

I LOVE the Wizard of Oz too! This is fantastic, so creative! Did you see that cool set by Artistic Outpost? I had to snag it when they sponsored. And the new G45 collection is uber cool, I see that you are making great use of it! LOVE your tin, fabulous project with your darling green witch!