Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Recycle!"

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is "Recycle!"
 Recycle something you have laying around in your home!
For my card I recycled a cardboard sleeve from my Starbucks coffee.
The sketch I used is from I {heart}2 stamp September challenge.
Copic:  R21, 22, 24
E00, 42, 43, 44
BG11, 13, 15
Y35, 38
YG13, 17
YR18, 68
DP:  Imaginisce Twitterpated
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Sept. 21st!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration

4 comments:

Mary J said...

I ADORE this Erin! Such a clever idea! I love how you've used with the DPs!

Especially_For_You said...

This is such a cute card, I love how you used your recycled Starbucks cap - that's such a creative idea! I'm also your newest follower. :)

Please feel free to stop by and enter my blog candy giveaway! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Jennifer Moore said...

What a sweet card! I love the corrugated panel an excellent use of the three Rs. :)

Imke said...

This is really sweet and i love the sentiment !!