Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek and a Challenge: Pixie of Oz

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge and a sneak peek of our new release!
This weeks challenge is "Going Round and Round!" Circle theme - think polka dots and layers of circles!
 
For my card I used circles to make a tornado.
I'm just a bit of an Oz nut, so I was so excited when Kathy sent us this new release.  I thought I would share some of my collection just for fun.

Copic:  E000, 00, 11, 08, 09, 19, 33, 35, 37
C1, 3, 5, 7
B32, 34
R24, 27, 29
Border Punch:  MS Grass
Nesties:  Classic Ovals SM & LG
Stickles:  Xmas Red
Cricut Cartridge: Country Life

Most of my Oz items live in my craft loft, where I get to be the Wizard behind the curtain.
I've seen Wicked twice.
a few magnets
a vintage puzzle and books
My sister found this at a yard sale for me.
The cutest fabric ever.
Yes, it's a snuggie; a Christmas gift from hubby.
Madame Alexander dolls from my friend.
My Oz craft drawer of wonderful.

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Sept. 28th!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration

3 comments:

Ann Leek said...

I have another "Oz"idty here to send you too!

Mary J said...

Obviously this collection was MADE for you Erin! Your card is so clever - love the circles and the grass!!

Lynne Phelps said...

Thanks so much for sharing all your Oz memorabilia. Maybe we should start The Altered Oz, hahaha!