Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Color Challenge"

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)

It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is a color challenge.

I must apologize for my terrible photo.  My hubby went off to Boston with my good camera.  I was left with his little one that does not take a good close up. 
embossing folder:  TH Thankful Print
Distress Ink:  Rusty Hinge
spellbinders:  Large Labels
DP:  Recollection Autumn
Copic markers

member to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Oct. 19th!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration
Erin (me)

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Erin, I love your sweetie! That touch of blue really lifts the whole card! Genius!

margie c said...

Such a super sweet card, Erin! I love the leaf-y paper and embossing!
Hope you're doing well :)
hugs, margie

Mahmood Ali said...

Beautiful! its looking So Gorgeous fantastic color combination i like it...
Plastic card printing
Plastic card