Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Color Challenge

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is a Color Challenge
 (Shabby Chic Holiday and/or Holiday Cheer)
I used Shabby Chic Holiday.

 

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 145, and I'm also entering this on in Crazy 4 Challenges Snow challenge.
Image: Pixie Dust Studio P is for Pixie Claus
DP: October Afternoon Good Cheer
Copic:  C3, 5, E000, 00, 11, 13, 15,  RV13, 14, 21, 23, BG10, 11, 13, 15
Embossing Folder:  Snowflake

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Dec. 7TH!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration
Erin (me)

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Erin, this is so sweet! I just adore your take on the sketch too! and what a fab snowflake!!

Karen Giron said...

What a sweet image! I adore the colors you chose for a Christmas card and your take on the sketch is fabulous!