Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Countdown / Numbers"

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)

It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is Countdown/Numbers!
I did a little of both.  I used a number embossing folder for my tag, and my sentiment has a countdown.  A tag is a great way to dress up a hostess gift.  I used the boy Mun-kins from the image.

I'm also entering this in colourQ challenge.
Image: Pixie Dust Studio Mun-kins

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Jan. 4th!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration
Erin (me)

6 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!

Kara said...

so cute..love this little guy. thanks for joining us this week at the CQC!!!

Sylvia said...

Love your wine tag, Erin! Image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute!@ Great colours. Happy New Year!

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

This is so adorable! I love tags! and great colors too!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Happy New Year :)
hugs, margie

Meme said...

Great tag Erin! I love those colors together!

Happy New Year!