Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Monochromatic

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is Monochromatic!

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 149.

Image: Pixie Dust Studio Moonbeam the Unicorn
Copic Markers:  RV10, 11, R43, 46, 81, 83, 85
DP:  Stampin Up Raspberry Tart
Stickles:  Cotton Candy

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Jan. 11th!

Visit the other pixies for more inspiration
Erin (me)

4 comments:

Meme said...

Erin I heart Moonbeam!
Great patterns and color! Perfect! Gosh you sure can color!

Mary J said...

Totally SWEET Erin! I love the papers and that ribbon - fab take on the sketch too!

Karen Giron said...

What a fun card! Love your take on the monochromatic challenge - your coloring is fab!!

Cat said...

This is one of my favorite images, Erin! Love what you've created with it!