Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - "Girly Girl" - PDS112

Happy Thursday Pixie Friends :)
It's time for a new challenge!
This weeks challenge is Girly Girl!  I love this challenge since my style of card making is very girly girl.  I was a total tom boy growing up so I'm making up for it now.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 151. 

Image: Pixie Dust Studio February Pixie
DP:  Echo Park Little Girl
Copic Markers:  E44, 47, 49, 50, 51, 93
RV13, 14, 32, 34
BG45, 49
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Feb. 8th!
Visit the other pixies for more inspiration.

Erin (me)
Theresa

On a personal note:  This is my last challenge with the Pixie Dust Team.  I have really enjoyed my time with Pixie Dust Studio and with all the Pixies.  They are a great group of ladies.  With my daughter in school and many extracurricular activities I just don't have the time to craft for myself.  With the new year I decided it was time to get back to the mountain of unfinished projects (like the 3 years of pictures waiting to be scrapbooked) I have been meaning to work on for ages.  I would also like to have the time to explore some other crafty areas like knitting, art journaling, and the photoshop class I still really need to take.  Thanks to all you Pixie fans that have left me comments of the past year.  I love to hear from you all.  Best of luck to Kathy and all the Pixies!  Don't be strangers.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Such sweet colors for your darling Valentine! Love her shy little grin and big expressive eyes!

Mary J said...

Oh Erin, I will miss you honey! I will keep an eye on you in blogland and I hope you visit me when you can as I love to hear from you!

This is so super sweet! That circle with the hearts and gems just genius!!!!

Meme said...

You mean no more of your super cute Pixies? :(

I love them! Your colors are always so on and youpick the best papers!

Oh man, I hope you will be showing something!!!!

Karen Giron said...

She is so cute! I love the clean and crisp style you have on your card and the colors really pop! Fantastic job with the SSSC sketch ;)