Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 8 of Vacation: Magic Kingdom

On our last day of vacation we headed back to Magic Kingdom to finish up all that we missed when Tim go the kidney stone. 
We had to each take a ride around the race track with P as our driver.  At one part I said "Look over there, you can see Daddy."  She said "Mom don't distract me, I'm driving".
P wanted to take Daddy on the tea cups.
Then we lucked out being by the tea cups at the right time so I could meet the one character I was hoping to see the whole time...
  Then P wanted to play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom one more time.
We headed back to the resort for pool time (and pack time for me) then went to Downtown Disney for a nice relaxed dinner.
The last thing we did to cap off the trip was to have the caricature artist at our resort make a picture of P.  She picked the dino girl theme.



No comments: