Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scrapbook Page - Ride a Bike

This weekend we went to the Uptown Art Fair.  While there I thought I would stop in Paper Source since we were in the neighbor hood.  The first thing on display when I walked in the door was bicycle everything.  Just by chance that was the next scrapbook page I had to work on, so I was one happy camper.  The paper is from a large sheet I had to cut down to 12X12, I also found matching stickers, bike paper clips, a stamp, and some Martha Stewart stickers.

I made Polaroid frames and decorated them with washi tape, twine, stamps, and round stickers that I put on metal rimmed circle tags.
The trees are made from dies (the leaves are a cloud die), the grass is a border punch, and the flower stickers came with the Martha Stewart bike stickers.



2 comments:

Musings from Minnesota said...

Very cute design. Love it.

Meme said...

I LOVE those trees! Awesome idea! Clouds, wow!