Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

It's back to school day!  Do you hear the collective sigh of all the mothers?  I ran out of entertainment from my kiddo about 2 weeks ago, so I'm happy to see the start of another year.
P was so excited for her first day of 1st grade that she got up at 5 a.m.  I got about 4 hours sleep last night so I stopped at Starbucks for a little pick me up.  Guess what?  The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back!  Happy Dance!
 
For a teacher gift this year I found this idea on Pinterest.
I bought the big hand sanitizer at Target.  It had the orange pump so that set my color palette for the project.  The name and dots are cut with my Cricut machine.  Super easy gift to make.

1 comment:

Ann Leek said...

So cute! Love the pump. Can't believe P is so grown up all ready. What a beautiful niece I have. ;)