Thursday, September 13, 2012

Junk Bonanza 2012

Just got back from Junk Bonanza and took lots of pictures to share with you.  It was the biggest line I've seen yet to get in.  People were buying like crazy (maybe the economy is getting better).  The biggest news I have to share is that they are going to start having it twice a year (April & Sept.).  So save the date (April 18-20, 2013)!
 
Coffee Table made from an old rusty Pepsi sign.
  I loved this "mobile home moving" truck.
Paint your old balls for Halloween.
gaming wheel
I'm going to start looking for old medical books so I can do this for Halloween.
card lamp shade
Coolest thing I saw!  A bench made from an old ferris wheel seat.
Bench made from an old trunk
lockers
 
science posters
 
 
Tomorrow is the first day of Scrapfest.  I'll take lots of picture to share.


No comments: