Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scrapbook Page: I'm just a little girl

My many apologize to my crafty friends.  I've been out of touch for a month.  My grandmother passed away so we traveled back home for a week.  Then it took me another week to get back on track around the house.  On top of that my crafting has been taking a FAR back seat lately.  I did get to design along with my sister 3 large boards of photos of my grandmother for the visitation.  I should have taken photos, I loved how they turned out.  I used a color scheme of black and cream and a vintage sewing theme.  You may have noticed that I have left the Altered Alice design team.  I really enjoyed my time with them, but decided that it was time to devote my time back to my crafts and "trying" to get my scrapbooking back on track.  So today I have a 2 pager for you.

The title came from the shirt P is wearing in the picture.
Alice was cut with my Cricut.  The blue background is made with a mask and glimmer mist.
 
Now I'm working on our "homemade" costume for Halloween.  P wanted to be something scary and to have Daddy dress to match.  My mom found her a white flower girl dress at a yard sale to play dress up in, so I'm "distressing" it to make her into a zombie bride.  Daddy will be the groom.  He likes to dress up for Halloween as much as she does, so I stay home and pass out candy while they go door to door. 

No comments: