Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung

Thought I would post my Christmas decorations since I haven't posted in a month.
 
The front porch is decorated in a winter sport theme.
This is our family tree.
It holds all the hodge podge of random ornaments from over the years.
This is P's favorite tree because of all the Hallmark ornaments with buttons to push.

Lots of Junk Market finds in my Christmas decor.
The little wood soldiers are a recent find.
The apothecary jar hold all the burnt out big bulbs we change out each year.
The mantel had all our "vintage" stockings from childhood (plus one for the cat and dog).
The Merry Christmas sign is vintage.
I love a vintage Santa, the more evil looking the better!
This one is my favorite and P find very creepy.
This is my vintage tree.  I will have to get a better picture because it really pops on the white tree with all the colors of the ornaments.  I wanted bubble lights but hated the green cords so we spray painted the cords and it looks great.
I have a few (wish I had a lot more) small vintage Santa ornaments on the tree also.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Erin it is a wonderland of delight! It looks amazing! I love every detail!
I guess I am vintage, looking at some of the items you are calling vintage...dare I say I grew up with!
I think that creepy Santa is mine! I can prove it with a picture. That vintage Santa you have on the tree you love....we had a tree full.
Love all my childhood Christmas in your house!