Monday, January 28, 2013

Scrapbook Page: Wicked Flying Monkeys

I don't get a chance to scrap Wizard of Oz pages very often.  I was surprised at how fast this one came together.  I have lots of bits and pieces of Oz in my craft stash just waiting for a chance to be used.  The tag and tag pocket were a make and take at Scrapfest two years ago, so it was done and waiting to be used.  I love graphics from old books and have about 10 copies of wizard of oz just waiting to be hacked apart for a project.  The monkey page is from one such book.  The brass flower and paper is Graphic 45.  I added black paint to the background to anchor everything and take away some of the busyness.


1 comment:

ANN LEEK said...

Love it! That is so cute. I never can figure out how to scrap one picture on a 12x12 page. You make it look so effortless.